NEW Explore Spiritual Peru Tour — Spring 2018

February 2017

Have you ever wondered why some people born in poverty eventually escape it, while others stay trapped in it for generations? I have. My family was dirt poor and my Momma literally worked her body to the bone just to survive.

Momma was my role-model, naturally I mimicked her. Or, Mom-icked. She believed if she worked long hours and harder than others she might outrun the ever-present poverty that snapped at her heels like a pack of coyotes chasing their next meal.

At fourteen I jumped into the workforce Mom-icking the person I loved. Four decades later, I still have to be careful not to backslide into the subconscious programs I innocently inherited. Beliefs like, “You have to work hard to make money.”

Dr. Joseph Murphy says, “The most important thing to remember is this: Once the subconscious mind accepts an idea, it begins to execute it. The subconscious mind works for good and bad ideas alike. This law, when applied in a negative way, is the cause of failure, frustration, and unhappiness. When your habitual thinking is harmonious and constructive, however, you experience success and prosperity.”

Today I still work hard, but smarter. I know my physical assertion creates 1% of my life, while my feelings create the other 99%. We’re not here to exhaust ourselves, we’re here to hold the highest feelings we can inside of our solar plexus for the joy of it.

It took me a lifetime to break free from the negative beliefs I held about money. Today my habitual thinking is more about choosing happiness because each moment I feel happy I attract that same vibration to me monetarily, and beyond!

I have chosen my life purpose over toiling away in a negative work environment. It took decades getting here, but it was worth the wait because now I get to teach the same metaphysical principles that helped me escape poverty, to all the other hard working people who are now ready to create monetary ease for themselves.

If you want to learn more about prosperity consciousness join me Saturday, February 18th from 11 AM to 1 PM in Burbank, CA for, “How-to Magnetize Money!”

Until then, remember to keep your thoughts, feelings, and frequencies high, fast, and pure so that you can unlock the universe within.

With Sincere Appreciation,


PLEASE NOTE: All Appreciation Readings must be redeemed by November 30, 2017. There are no rollover sessions. It’s your responsibility to redeem each of your sessions before the deadline.

© 2016 Eddie Conner. All Rights Reserved.